IT System Engineer (f/m/d)
IT System Engineer (f/m/d)
Become our IT System Engineer (f/m/d) at Travian Games in our internal IT department to maintain and develop our IT infrastructure and help keep the business running.
At Travian Games, we live and breathe games! We strive to create only the best experiences for our players. In order to achieve this, we not only need developers and game designers, but also people who enable them to do their work. People like you who are interested in the administration and maintenance of a heterogeneous infrastructure. You are the hero who provides server and client support for more than 180 employees all over Germany and sometimes even the world.
As a core member of our Munich based internal IT department, you will work self-reliant in collaboration with your colleagues and other departments.
- Administer and maintain a heterogeneous infrastructure having Linux and Windows Servers with Azure Hybrid infrastructure
- Client and server support
- Buy and prepare Hardware for our employees
- Monitor our infrastructure (proactively)
- Software maintenance including image and key distribution as well as update management
- Certificate and software management
- Automation and further development of our IT infrastructure
- Open-minded, frank and honest
- Several years of experience as IT Administrator or Systems Engineering
- Doesn't re-invent the wheel
- Experience and knowledge with Powershell
- Client support (Windows and Mac)
- Experience with AWS and virtualization (HyperV and VMware)
- Experience with Windows Server (e.g. Exchange IIS, Active Directory, RDS), Core Server and Cluster as well as Linux server
- Basic knowledge of MSSQL, MYSQL
- You speak German fluently and are good in English
- Experience with MS 365 - SharePoint, Azure AD
- Intune experience, Azure Update Center
Our Commitment To You
- Hybrid work: Benefit from our hybrid work policy that supports a mixture of in-office (1x/week) and remote work from any German address! There are four mandatory on-site company events per year, where we work together on self-defined projects and, most importantly, celebrate our successes!
- Flexible work: Within our core hours (10 am - 4:30 pm), you decide when and where to work without crunch time. Got little monsters at home? In that case, you'll benefit from our support for childcare and Kita cooperation while you enjoy our attractive Munich headquarters.
- Flexible vacation days: You get 30 days of vacation – that’s standard. But here comes the flex. When you see by the end of the year that you need more time off to go skiing – you can take up to 5 more vacation days unpaid. On the other hand, if you prefer fewer days but more money, get up to 5 vacation days paid out.
- Work abroad: Want to surf at sunrise and work from your beach apartment? No problem! Up to 90 days per calendar year, you can work abroad in up to 50 countries. Just make sure you've got a stable internet connection. Hello? Oh, you’re offline.
- Public transport support: We offer support using public transport throughout Germany. You can choose the “Deutschlandticket” as one of three subsidies or get an advantage via salary conversion for public transport tickets (pay ticket from gross instead of net and save on taxes).
- Make an impact: At Travian Games, you aren’t just a number. You’ll always be working on exciting tasks and meaningful projects. Express your opinions freely, and benefit from our open culture to help shape our games.
- Personal development: We want to develop great people just as much as great games. Benefit from our regular in-house and external training to develop yourself personally and professionally. We also offer language classes in German, English, French, and Spanish.
- Health and well-being: We've partnered with Wellpass-Qualitrain, where you can choose from 6000 partners in the sports and wellness network throughout Germany. If you pick this as your subsidy option, we’ll pay a huge chunk of the costs. We also have an excellent bike leasing scheme, so you can get a bike of your choosing.
- Choose your hardware: Mac or PC, iOS or Android? We've got what you need to help you excel in your craft, and we won’t judge you for what you choose… Probably.
- Regular socials and events: The office might look quiet (due to our excellent hybrid work benefit) but don't be alarmed; we still hold social events regularly! Free food and drink on the company!
Now it's time to apply!
If you feel ready to start with us, then please forward us your CV, and a presentation of yourself in any form whatsoever.
Scope of activitiesIT and software development
LocationWilhelm-Wagenfeld-Straße 22, 80807 München, Germany
Working Toward a Better, Diverse Future at Travian Games
Travian Games is a place where we prioritize building diversity, equity, and inclusion because we believe that it results in happier and healthier teams and better games.
When we say together in games, we mean it. We're a diverse games company from all walks of life, so regardless of race, gender, color, sexual orientation, disability, pronouns, religion, size, or appearance, everyone's welcome at Travian Games. We constantly strive to create environments where everyone feels empowered, creative, and successful. We also encourage applications even if you feel as if you do not tick all the boxes.
Be your authentic you. We wouldn't want it any other way.