Junior CRM Manager (f/m/d)
Junior CRM Manager (f/m/d)
In the marketing team, we love to fascinate our community with creative content and to respond to their problems and wishes. In community relationship management, we update our users about current events in our games and try to make their gaming experience as immersive as possible. Team spirit, creativity and number-driven thinking are part of our DNA and part of our daily work. We support the New Games team in testing and scaling new games in the mobile market. Become part of this new success story!
- You plan, prepare, execute and analyze international CRM campaigns via email, Social Media ads and push notifications, including copywriting, design and translation coordination
- You analyze our player database and find relevant segments for our reactivation/retention campaigns, you maintain and optimize the existing campaigns
- You plan, execute, track A/B tests and optimize your campaigns accordingly
- You measure the results of the campaigns, provide reports and integrate learnings
- You support the automation of customer journeys
- Work cross-functionally together with other departments and stakeholders
- Some years of proven experience in digital marketing, previous CRM (email and push notification) or customer journey experience is a strong plus
- Analytical and numbers-driven mindset, passionate about KPIs, desire to dive deep to understand campaign performance and customer data
- Hands-on team player who is eager to tackle new challenges in a fast-paced environment
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail to effectively manage multiple priorities
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, and interpersonal skills.
- Fluent in English, German is a plus
Our Commitment To You
- Hybrid work: Benefit from our hybrid work policy that supports a mixture of in-office and remote work from any German address! There are four mandatory on-site company events per year, where we work together on self-defined projects and, most importantly, celebrate our successes!
- Flexible work: Within our core hours (10 am - 4:30 pm), you decide when and where to work without crunch time. Got little monsters at home? In that case, you'll benefit from our support for childcare and Kita cooperation while you enjoy our attractive Munich headquarters.
- Flexible vacation days: You get 30 days of vacation – that’s standard. But here comes the flex. When you see by the end of the year that you need more time off to go skiing – you can take up to 5 more vacation days unpaid. On the other hand, if you prefer fewer days but more money, get up to 5 vacation days paid out.
- Work abroad: Want to surf at sunrise and work from your beach apartment? No problem! Up to 90 days per calendar year, you can work abroad in up to 50 countries. Just make sure you've got a stable internet connection. Hello? Oh, you’re offline.
- Public transport support: We offer support using public transport throughout Germany. You can choose the “Deutschlandticket” as one of three subsidies or get an advantage via salary conversion for public transport tickets (pay ticket from gross instead of net and save on taxes).
- Make an impact: At Travian Games, you aren’t just a number. You’ll always be working on exciting tasks and meaningful projects. Express your opinions freely, and benefit from our open culture to help shape our games.
- Personal development: We want to develop great people just as much as great games. Benefit from our regular in-house and external training to develop yourself personally and professionally. We also offer language classes in German, English, French, and Spanish.
- Health and well-being: We've partnered with Wellpass-Qualitrain, where you can choose from 6000 partners in the sports and wellness network throughout Germany. If you pick this as your subsidy option, we’ll pay a huge chunk of the costs. We also have an excellent bike leasing scheme, so you can get a bike of your choosing.
- Choose your hardware: Mac or PC, iOS or Android? We've got what you need to help you excel in your craft, and we won’t judge you for what you choose… Probably.
- Regular socials and events: The office might look quiet (due to our excellent hybrid work benefit) but don't be alarmed; we still hold social events regularly! There are four company events per year, where we work together on self-defined projects and, most importantly, celebrate our successes!
Now it's time to apply!
Career levelYoung professional
LocationWilhelm-Wagenfeld-Straße 22, 80807 München, Germany
Employment typeFull time
Working Toward a Better, Diverse Future at Travian Games
Travian Games is a place where we prioritize building diversity, equity, and inclusion because we believe that it results in happier and healthier teams and better games.
When we say together in games, we mean it. We're a diverse games company from all walks of life, so regardless of race, gender, color, sexual orientation, disability, pronouns, religion, size, or appearance, everyone's welcome at Travian Games. We constantly strive to create environments where everyone feels empowered, creative, and successful. We also encourage applications even if you feel as if you do not tick all the boxes.
Be your authentic you. We wouldn't want it any other way.