Senior CRM Manager (f/m/d)
Senior CRM Manager (f/m/d)
In the marketing team, we love to fascinate our community with creative content and to respond to their problems and wishes. In community relationship management, we update our users about current events in our games and try to make their gaming experience as immersive as possible. Team spirit, creativity and number-driven thinking are part of our DNA and part of our daily work. We support the New Games team in testing and scaling new games in the mobile market. Become part of this new success story!
We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Senior CRM Manager (f/m/d) to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for the development and implementation of our CRM strategy, as well as the day-to-day management of our CRM system.
- Develop and implement a comprehensive CRM strategy that supports the overall goals of the company
- Plan, develop and execute CRM campaigns (via E-Mail, Social Media ads and push notifications) to increase customer engagement and retention
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify and target high-value customer segments
- Own the email creation using HTML, CSS and best practices of responsive email design, perform A/B tests and optimization
- Monitor and report on the effectiveness of CRM activities and adjust as necessary
- Manage and maintain the CRM systems for data segmentation, email send out, analysis and reporting
- Analyse customer data to identify trends and insights, and make recommendations for improvements
- Continuously monitor the trends and developments in the field of email marketing and bring new, creative ideas to the table
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, or a related field
- Profound professional experience in a CRM role
- Strong understanding of CRM principles and best practices
- Profound experience with CRM software, such as Salesforce or Dynamics
- Strong knowledge of email marketing platforms and coding languages (HTML, CSS)
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication and project management skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
Our Commitment To You
- Hybrid work: Benefit from our hybrid work policy that supports a mixture of in-office and remote work! Join your team a couple of days in the office/ week for great collaboration, but also use the flexibility to work from home.
- Flexible work: Within our core hours (10 am - 4:30 pm), you decide when and where to work without crunch time. Got little monsters at home? In that case, you'll benefit from our support for childcare and Kita cooperation while you enjoy our attractive Munich headquarters.
- Flexible vacation days: You get 30 days of vacation – that’s standard. But here comes the flex. When you see by the end of the year that you need more time off to go skiing – you can take up to 5 more vacation days unpaid. On the other hand, if you prefer fewer days but more money, get up to 5 vacation days paid out.
- Work abroad: Want to surf at sunrise and work from your beach apartment? No problem! Up to 90 days per calendar year, you can work abroad in up to 50 countries. Just make sure you've got a stable internet connection. Hello? Oh, you’re offline.
- Public transport support: We offer support using public transport throughout Germany. You can choose the “Deutschlandticket” as one of three subsidies or get an advantage via salary conversion for public transport tickets (pay ticket from gross instead of net and save on taxes).
- Make an impact: At Travian Games, you aren’t just a number. You’ll always be working on exciting tasks and meaningful projects. Express your opinions freely, and benefit from our open culture to help shape our games.
- Personal development: We want to develop great people just as much as great games. Benefit from our regular in-house and external training to develop yourself personally and professionally. We also offer language classes in German, English, French, and Spanish.
- Health and well-being: We've partnered with Wellpass-Qualitrain, where you can choose from 6000 partners in the sports and wellness network throughout Germany. If you pick this as your subsidy option, we’ll pay a huge chunk of the costs. We also have an excellent bike leasing scheme, so you can get a bike of your choosing.
- Choose your hardware: Mac or PC, iOS or Android? We've got what you need to help you excel in your craft, and we won’t judge you for what you choose… Probably.
- Regular socials and events: The office might look quiet (due to our excellent hybrid work benefit) but don't be alarmed; we still hold social events regularly! There are four company events per year, where we work together on self-defined projects and, most importantly, celebrate our successes!
Now it's time to apply!
LocationWilhelm-Wagenfeld-Straße 22, 80807 München, Germany
Working Toward a Better, Diverse Future at Travian Games
Travian Games is a place where we prioritize building diversity, equity, and inclusion because we believe that it results in happier and healthier teams and better games.
When we say together in games, we mean it. We're a diverse games company from all walks of life, so regardless of race, gender, color, sexual orientation, disability, pronouns, religion, size, or appearance, everyone's welcome at Travian Games. We constantly strive to create environments where everyone feels empowered, creative, and successful. We also encourage applications even if you feel as if you do not tick all the boxes.
Be your authentic you. We wouldn't want it any other way.